CSNM's Family Cancer Retreat focuses on educating NM's adult cancer patients/survivors and their primary caregivers on the process of surviving, from the difficulties of handling the initial diagnosis, through coping with therapy, through a variety of medical and social challenges relating to at-home care and the emotional issues associated with surviving.
The following files are presentations from the Spring 2015 retreat.
- Ballinger-Genetic Testing-SPR 2015.pdf
- Neale-Pain Mgmt-Palliative-Hospice-SPR2015.pdf
- Perez-Spring Family Cancer Retreat Cultivating Creativity Workshop Poems April 2015.pdf
- Porter-Coping with Treatment Related Side Effects-SPR15.pdf
- Porter-Coping with Treatment Related Side Effects.pdf
- Quintana-Cancer retreat presentation.pdf
- Rabinowitz-New Developments in Cancer-revised.pdf
- Scanlon-Caring for the Caregiver-041915 (CSoNM).pdf
- Scanlon-Caring for the Caregiver-CSofNM.PDF
- Shah - Cancer 101.pdf